Toyota Place - BDC Representative - Service
Position Title: Service BDC Representative
Reports to: Fixed Operations Manager/Service Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: The Service BDC Representative coordinates and monitors the activity of the service department to ensure customer satisfaction. Schedules service appointments and follows up with customers. Must present a professional appearance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with incoming service phone calls.
- Set up, schedule and monitor service department appointments.
- Follow up and reschedule missed or late service department appointments.
- Make follow up phone calls to previous day service customers to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Discuss during customer follow up calls the importance of responding to CSI surveys.
- Bring all customer concerns and complaints to the attention of the Service Manager.
- Make follow up phone calls to current open recall customers.
- Respond to all service internet leads and set up service department appointment accordingly.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Educational: High school diploma or the equivalent.
Experience: One year automotive or related industry experience. General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications, etc.): Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Superior communication and customer service skills. Ability to user personal computer applications including word processing and spreadsheet software. Current valid driver’s license.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and handle tools. Occasionally requires the ability to lift 40 pounds of material. Frequently works near moving mechanical parts. Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department. Exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
THE ABOVE DECLARATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN “ALL-INCLUSIVE” LIST OF THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB DESCRIBED OR OF THE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB. RATHER, THEY ARE INTENDED ONLY TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
Signature (Employee) Date
Signature (Supervisor) Date